To: Holy Cross of Mintal Employees, Parents, Students/Pupils, Graduating Students and Completers
From: Sr. Stephanie T. Gimena, P.M. and the Director’s Council
Subject: Cancellation of Graduation and Moving-up Ceremony, Schedule and other Guidelines
Date: March 13, 2020
The Holy Cross of Mintal, Inc. is taking heed to the current situation and the recent directives issued by the City Government of Davao Guidelines no. 7 and 8 for COVID-19. It is our toughest decision to inform you of the following:
1. Recognition, Moving Up and Graduation Rites will be CANCELLED.
2. Distribution of Report Cards, Certificates and Awards for all levels will be on April 1, 2020.
3. Special examination will be on March 17 only
4. Refundable fees for the Graduation and Moving Up will be released on
April 1, 2020.
5. School personnel will report on March 17 – 20, 2020 to finish all the reports and on April 1, 2020 for the distribution of Report Cards and other important documents. If you have queries, the school is also open during these days.
6. All summer programs are CANCELLED (Math Advancement Classes, Math Bridging Program, Science Boot Camp, Gymnastics, Guitar and Sports Clinic).
7. Summer Classes for those who have failing grades in specific subjects may enroll on April 1, 2020. Orientation with the subject teacher will be done on the same day and classes will be done through distance learning mode.
8. Entrance examination for incoming Grade 1, Kinder 1 and 2, Grade 7 and transferees for the AY 2020 – 2021 will be catered on March 17-20, 2020 and will not be entertained after these dates until the health emergency will be lifted. However, you can still visit our website http://hcmintal.edu.ph/admission/ for pre-registration.
9. If you have some queries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call +639227974992 (for Grade School inquiries).
For compliance and dissemination.